Follow the links below for instructions on deleting and rejecting cookies in the most commonly used browsers. Remember, if you use multiple browsers, you must delete cookies in all of them.
Flash cookies (all browsers)
The links below provide instructions on how to delete and reject cookies on the most common terminal devices.
iPhone, iPad and more from Apple
Phones with Android operating system
Windows 7 phones
The links below provide instructions on how to limit interest-based advertising in apps.
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
1. Go to Settings > Privacy > Ads.
2. Turn on Limit ad tracking.
Visit Apple support page for more information.
1. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google > Personal info & privacy.
2. Select Ads (below Services), where you turn the slider to the left from Unselect interest-based ads.
Visit Google support page for more information.
1. Go to Settings > Privacy.
2. Then turn off "Let apps use my ad ID for cross-app experiences".
Visit Microsoft support page for more information.
Remember: If you use multiple Internet browsers, delete cookies in all of them.